Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Footy

Yesterday I played in my first footy match for the season. Played up on the wing, and got a few touches. I'm really enjoying playing footy now that I have a bit of muscle, instead of the scrawny 16 year old kid I was when I last played. Its awesome to be able to break tackles, and actually lay a good bump without bouncing off.

We won the match by about 40 points. I took a couple of photo's.

Some high quality goal posts -



The seniors, we play on a BIG ground -





Afterwards everyone headed to the pub and did what footy bogans do... drink sculling competitions.





Our team was flogged in the sculling comp.

I have a job interview tomorrow and still doing more job hunting this week. Wish me luck!

Oh, and Kimpton is here next weekend. Going to show the sights of foggy London town.

No comments:

Post a Comment