Sunday, March 14, 2010

Donner Pass Back Country Action.

Today we went up to Donner Pass up past Truckee so Sean could shoot a couple of the girls for a magazine. Darragh, Longy, and I went along for the ride to help build jumps and shred a little ourselves. There was 14 inches of fresh pow and sunny skies, a perfect day for shooting in the back country.

Darragh picked up a scab looking piece of Jerky on the way -



And rode a wave -



Radman getting his view on -



Climbing to get the shot -



While Darragh scoped a few other lines -



And then learnt backflips for the first time. I think its probably the only trick I have done before him.



Longy didn't have the best time trying backflips. I think he is getting old.







I did an ugly ugly tame dog -



An awesome day with a rad crew -



Poached the hot tub again tonight and off to New York early tomorrow morning. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment