Thursday, March 25, 2010

Springtime and Boreal and Truckee time.

Went up to Northstar again yesterday for the 26th time. Spring time is well and truly here. Slushy snow and melting snow everywhere.

Melting snow view from the gondola -



Nosegrab!



I did a few runs as I took a big fall to the flat off one of the hips in the pipe. When I got home I noticed my toilet paper said this -



An extra layer to get the job done? I would hope it would just do its job and clean my butt!

That arvo I drove with Corey and a couple of his buddy's over to Boreal ski resort. Its small, but its open 9am-9pm with the park under lights. It was really fun. Heres some photo's.



The big guy -





Slush spray out of the mini pipe -



Sunset -



I snowboard too fast for photo's.



That night I went out in Truckee with Corey and couple of other guys. Heres a dude pole dancing in the bar -





Didn't drink much but boy am I hungover today. Might go for a hot tub later and get back on the shred tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment