Thursday, March 18, 2010

New York party times.

I went out with a friend from back home, James Stevens, on Monday night. It got pretty loose. He finished work early and we went to a bar called Marshall Stack, coolest wallpaper ever?



We then dinked one another on his bike to another bar for happy hour.



Then went to the Bowery Ballroom to see a few bands: The Postelles, The constellations, and Hockey.

Constellations -





The Postelles (awesome band and super nice guys).





The Bowery -



Hockey -







I went over the Brooklyn Bridge on my way home.



I was so hungover so I slept the majority of the next day. When I did get up I headed over to the Lower East Side to find the venue for the Andrew WK gig for that night. I went to a bar and had a burger with an amazing selection of bbq sauces.



I made friends with a few other guys in the bar who were also going to the gig. One of them was called Dean Martin, no shit. I met Dean Martin in New York.





The Fillmore is a pretty rad venue, lots of famous band have played here. I bumped into Sebastian Bach from Skid Row on these stairs. He said "whats up?", I said "whats up?". Wish I could have thought of something cooler to say.



The first two bands pictured here were incredibly crap.





The AWK came on and blew everyone away. Party time.









This is his wife!



For the last song they were pulling people on stage. I got up and partied hard.





This photo is so awesome.



An amazing night. I will leave this blog with one final thought / picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment