Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last day in America.

I know this has been a long time coming, but I have been incredibly busy travelling and haven't had the chance to put any photo's up.

When I left Northstar it was dumping snow. I have since heard they got around 50 inches of snow since I left a week ago.



We didn't dress for the weather and we were freezing on the drive to Reno.



We checked into the Sands Regency for a whopping $29 a night. The room was pretty good.



Heres the view -





It was Timmy's birthday, so we hit some craps tables, then the all you can eat buffet for 10 bucks. Awesome...







My fortune cookie promised me good things -



We entered a poker tournament. Timmy was down to 100 bucks in chips and came back to win. What a champ.



Radman trying to be the hulk or something.



Radman drove us around. I dont know what was up with Timmy here.



But then he tried to flip a port-a-loo.



See ya later America, Its been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment