Thursday, April 15, 2010

A new bike.

I have been looking for an alternative to get around London to the underground. Travelling on the train is a)expensive and b)always underground, so you never get to see the actual city.

I found an ad on gumtree for a really cool bike so I went and met the guy today. He was dodgy to say the least, but the bike is rad and cheap. So I bought it. Its probably stolen I know, but I figure in a city of 7 million people, what are the chances of running into its original owner. For the price (150 pounds/$250) it was too good to resist.

Its a 2009 Giant Bowery Mashup. So heres a couple of photo's.





Riding it home I saw London Bridge, the Tower of London, and St.Pauls Cathedral. Hadn't seen any of them yet as I was always travelling on the train.

Fun times on my new toy ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment