Friday, February 12, 2010

For Those About To Rock, We Salute You!

Last night I went with Katies family to see ACDC. They are a band I have always wanted to catch at least once in my life so I forked over the 150 bucks too see them. I also delayed my trip to the states just for this concert, so it better have been good.

Wolfmother opened  proceeding and once again completely amazed me at how boring and shit they are.




They were selling these flashing horns for $15. I found a pair on the ground. Here is the fam having a go.








ACDC were pretty amazing. The set started with a train crashing through the back of the stage. There was fireworks and all that extra stuff the crowd loves right through the set. The set list pretty much comprised of old hits with a few tracks off the new album thrown in. Here is what they played.

Setlist:

Rock N' Roll Train
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
Back in Black
Big Jack
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Shot Down in Flames
Thunderstruck
Black Ice
The Jack
Hells Bells
Shoot to Thrill
War Machine
High Voltage
You Shook Me All Night Long
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock

Encore:

Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock  



And heres a few photo's -









Lots of explosions -






Going away drinks at Squires tonight and flying to Tahoe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment