Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ichi Ni Izikawa and The XX

Yesterday was Katie's birthday so we went out for dinner to Ichi Ni Izikawa for dinner. Here's Billy looking like the morose teenager that he is, out the front.



Whilst the food and company was good. It was a bit overpriced and I cant see myself going back there any time soon. Heres the birthday girl.



The birthday girl and her bro getting into the Sake.



Afterwards we went and saw The XX play at the Corner Hotel. I was really hot in there but the band were really good. The highlight was watching the dude play keyboard and drums and samples all at the same time. Very talented. Again, it was hard to get photo's as we were waaaaay up the back.





And last but not least, here is what I got Katie for her birthday. Fingers crossed she won't pinch my headphones from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment