Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shredding Northstar.

What can I say? This place is heaven. The resort is a free two minute bus ride from my house, my rent (for 6 weeks) and lift ticket costs less than a buller season pass, and I have some rad buddies to shred with.

Darragh is still layed up on the couch addicted to online poker, so today I headed up the hill for the first time with Pete Long. It was good to shred with a good rider as it really pushed me first day on the hill.

The first thing I had to do was pick up my season pass, and here it is. Great photo I know :)



Now those of you that have been here will know the park here is just insane. There is probably more features here, than probably the whole of every Australian resort in peak season. Heres a few snaps of the park -

Perfect pipe (one of the best I have ever hit) -





DC Box and Gondola jib (huge!) -



Big hit -



Triple stair line and big hit -



Smaller kickers and pole jam launcher -



DC jib (awesome) -



Rail lines -



Then we headed over to The Stash. A section of the hill with only natural features. ie wood and stone. Its amazing. Heres some shots of Longy and I shredding it.



Longy tail tap -



Me launching off a little wooden jib -



Longy nose press -



Me hitting the big rainbow log (check out the wood carving inset)-



I cannot wait to hit this stuff every day for the next 6 weeks, its so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment