Friday, February 26, 2010

New York Planning

I had been toying with the idea of heading to New York for the first time ever during this trip, but had just decided not to go. When I woke up this morning Andrew WK's facebook had announced the first show he has done with a live band in 5 years. And even better its in his home town of New York City. So I bought a ticket, flights and accomodation for around 700 bucks and I'm heading over for it.

Went for a shred this arvo with Sean Radich. He has moved back into his room in our apartment after covering the olympics. Good to have the big ranga back.

After riding today I decided to check out what other gigs were on in New York when I am there. Turns out Hockey are playing the Bowery Ballroom. So I also booked a ticket to that as I have always wanted to catch a gig at the Bowery.

Heres some video's of the two gigs Im going to. Gonna be a fun trip!



Keep an eye out for me in this one! -



Heading to Truckee for some beers tonight and then northstar tomorrow. Sierra at Tahoe on Saturday. Lots more snow forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment