Friday, February 5, 2010

Soul Mama and Echo And The Bunnymen / Frightened Rabbit

Last night Katie and I went out to Soul Mama for dinner with these two good looking fella's.



I love Soul Mama, but I always eat too much vego food and get a sore belly. Afterwards we walked over to the Palais Theatre and watched Frightened Rabbit and Echo And The Bunnymen. It was a good show, even though I had no idea what the lead singer was talking about most of the time. Frightened Rabbit again surprised me at how awesome they are. The only shit thing about them is I'm sure it wont be long until they get a song on Greys Anatomy and become hugely popular. Heres some pics -

Frightened Rabbit -





Echo And The Bunnymen -



Tonight Katie and I are off for a romantic weekend near Lorne. Going to be great, and will hopefully get a surf in.

No comments:

Post a Comment