Wednesday, February 24, 2010

House Partying and the Biltmore

Last night got a bit out of hand. It was Pete's birthday so we planned on a few drinks, we then found out about a house party in Kings Beach, so we headed there. Im not going to say anymore and let the photo's do the talking. Alex Hill, you are one loose unit.











Sausage festival -



Loose bus ride to the Bilty -



Sea monkey pokies? -



The birthday boy -



Red pants friends (with someone holding a rollie/joint in front of the camera??? weird.) -



The finest establishment in the world -



At some point during the night I decided to learn how to play craps. I was throwing the dice and in 15 rolls all I threw was 8's, 9's and 11's. Dudes won thousands of dollars thanks to my dice throwing ability. I won a hundred then promptly lost most of it. At the end of the night I had random dudes coming up and shaking my hand, was pretty funny.

Caught a cab home and harassed Benny Hardy on Skype while some weird mexican came into our house. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment